Over the last decade, the dairy industry has become more cost-conscious, particularly when it comes to drug and supply purchasing. This has forced many dairy producers into buying drugs and supplies from veterinary supply warehouses and away from purchasing from local veterinary practices.
Dairyland Veterinary Service would like to continue the veterinary client-patient relationship by
offering competitive drug and supply prices through a Dropship program.
This program will be able to meet or beat most drug/supply warehouse prices.
1) FREE shipping for orders over $150. All orders less than $150 ship for just $20.00
2) These prices are subject to change and will be updated monthly. We will do our best to keep our clients informed of any changes.
3) Payments are due when ordering. We accept checks, cash, VISA, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express.
4) There may be an additional shipping charge on liquids, gallon containers, and hazardous materials.
5) If the item you are looking for is not in the catalog, please call. Animal Health International has additional equipment and supplies available.
6) Prices available in our catalog, available in the office or from your herd check doctor.
How To Place An Order:
There are several ways you can order:
1) Call us at (920) 837-7766
2) Fax your order to (920) 837-7303 or email to [email protected]
3) Drop off your order form at the clinic or give it directly to your herd check doctor
Once your order has been placed, a DVS representative will contact you with the total cost for your order and any changes that may be needed. All orders must be paid prior to the order shipping. Orders placed prior to noon will be delivered the following business day. There will be no deliveries on weekends or holidays. Orders placed after noon on Thursday will not ship until the following Monday. In addition, shipments may be delayed in extreme weather conditions. A DVS representative will advise you if there will be a delay for any reason.
1) Armor Animal Health will not allow us to return items that have been shipped to the farm.
2) Non-Perishable items may be returned to our clinic if the error was made by our office. Some items that are currently carried in our office may be returned at the discretion of our practice manager. If you have an incorrect item, please call. We will do our best to make sure you have the correct products.
3) In the event that breakage occurs in your shipment, contact our office as soon as possible so that we may arrange a replacement.
The Animal Health International Dropship Program Volume Discounts Can Benefit You!
You will be getting a low cost product and you can capitalize on these additional savings:
1) Purchases totaling $500-$999 will receive a 2% discount.
2) Purchases totaling $1000+ will receive a 3% discount.
These discounts apply to all items.